assignment 1


TOPIC 1: ABOUT YOU
My major is business administration and my current career goal is figuring out what I am interested in doing. I am at LBCC because I already lived pretty close to it.
I am most interested in learning more about news media and the process of it.
I am a big fan of driving and working on cars, specifically Subaru’s. recently I bought my third car a Subaru STI and I am having a lot of fun driving and working on that.

TOPIC 2: THE INFORMATION YOU CONSUME
My three main sources of information would be; Facebook, twitter, and reddit. The reason they are my main sources of information is because of the entertainment value they give me. If I find something interesting that I want to learn more about then I go past those websites because I do not think that they are very good at having unbiased stories. The reason I think they have biased stories is because they are written by normal people who have all sorts of reasons to post these stories.
I don’t trust most news sites and even the ones that I do I always do a common sense check on them to make sure what they are saying is even possible. I know a lot of news currently is not completely truthful so for the most part I try not to consume news media. I do not pass on the information because I don’t know if it is truthful or not.
                                                                                                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

aug 16 media blog

Media Blog project topic 1

wk 5 blogpost